JAC Recruitment Indonesia is an established executive selection firm, started in UK as part of JAC Recruitment Group. JAC Recruitment operates in 11 countries with 25 offices in London, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Korea Hong Kong, Vietnam, and India (in 2014). JAC Recruitment Indonesia, started in 2002 in Jakarta, and then expanded offices in Bekasi, Karawang and Surabaya. With more than 100 consultants, we are committed for our clients and candidates satisfaction by connecting the right positions to the right people. Join our client, as:
GENERAL MANAGER SALES OPERATION
Our client is a well-known foreign retail of branded goods company and is aggressively expanding in Indonesia. Started in 1980 at its country of origin, currently our client has successfully made headway into overseas market and taken the first step to become a leader in the industry around the world. By exerting efforts for providing comfortable shopping environment, solid sale and various events for customers, our client will lead the world in this related industry.
Direct and execute store/location activities (business and staffing related) to meet and/or exceed all merchant objectives, shop initiative and company directives (sales, profitability, productivity, customer service and expense control). Lead and motivate the sales team to meet and/or exceed store operation/profitability expectations working in partnership with the merchant team to maximize gross margin, control aged inventory, maximize space and inventory, maintain vendor relations, all with a strong emphasis on luxury service.
- Develop and execute business strategies to maximize sales and shop profitability.
- Partner with Merchant team to drive margin and profitability.
- Maintain keen awareness of competitor movements, trends and activities.
- Works with managers to develop and analyze promotional activities to increase sales productivity.
- Effectively communicate store strategies to ensure consistent understanding and achievement of various goals.
- Provide supportive leadership to encourage growth and development with emphasis on succession planning.
- Drive visual presentation standards in accordance with brand/vendor/company presentation guidelines.
- Recruit, train and develop Sales Managers and staff.
- Create, maintain, and update Store Operations standard operating procedures.
- Lead by example.
- Partner with Support teams (HR, Finance, Logistics, and IT) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of progressively responsible and directly related retail management work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 7-10 years supervisory experience. 7-10 years experience in a retail, customer service, hospitality service, or luxury brand boutique environment
- POS terminal, computer, office equipment, MS Office programs
- Valid driver's license and health certificate clearance
- Multilingual speaking ability in Chinese, Japanese, Korean (preferred)
Other Job Functions or Accountability:
- Conduct merchandise inventories as applicable.
- Direct proper handling of merchandise including maintenance of visual merchandising guidelines.
- Conduct periodic floor re-sets.
- Special projects and tasks as assigned.
We treat our Candidate resumes in a professional manner and strictly confidential, as our code of ethics. If you meet the above requirements and are interested with the position, please email in MS Word format or send your CV, and photo to:
Menara Cakrawala (Skyline Building) - 16th Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 9 - Jakarta 10340
Telp: (021) 315 9504 / 06
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview